Samtica 250mg Tablets:
Why is this medicine prescribed?
Samtica 250mg Tablets (Abiraterone) is used in combination with prednisone to treat certain types of prostate tumors that have spread to additional parts of the body. Abiraterone belongs to a class of drugs called androgen biosynthesis inhibitors. It works by falling the number of sure hormones in the corpse.
How should this drug be used?
Abiraterone comes as a tablet taken orally with water on an empty stomach, 1 hour before or 2 hours after any meal. Take Abiratron at about the same time every day. Follow the instructions on the label of your prescription carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to specify an area you do not understand. Take Abiratron exactly as directed. Do not take it more or less and do not take it more often than prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablets thoroughly with water. Do not split, chew, or crush them.
Keep taking Abiratron even if you feel well. Do not stop taking abiraterone or prednisone without consulting your doctor.
Ask your pharmacist or doctor for a copy of the manufacturer’s information for the patient.
What particular precautions should I follow?
Before taking abiraterone,
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to abiraterone, any other medicine, or any of the ingredients in abiratron tablets. Ask your pharmacist for a list of ingredients.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist what other prescription and non-prescription medications, vitamins, dietary supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Mention any of the following: dextromethorphan Some medications for seizures such as carbamazepine (carbatrol, epitol, tegretol), phenobarbital, and phenytoin (Delanton,
- Phenytek) Ketoconazole nefazodone pioglitazone (Actos); rifabutin (Mycobutin) rifampin (Rifadin, in Rifamate, in Rifater, Rimactane); rifapentine (Priftin) And thioridazine. Your doctor may need to change the dose of your medicine or monitor for side effects. Many other medicines may interact with ibuprofen, so be sure to tell your doctor about all the medicines you are taking, even those that are not on this list.
- Tell your doctor if you have an infection, low blood potassium level, or you are experiencing abnormal stress, have had a recent heart attack, or if you have an adrenal or pituitary Have or have ever had glandular problems, heart failure, an abnormal heartbeat, including QT lengthening (irregular heartbeat that causes fainting, loss of consciousness, seizures, or sudden death), high blood pressure, or heart or May cause liver disease.
- You should know that Abiratron is for use in men only. Women should not take this medicine, especially if they are pregnant or may be or are breastfeeding. If taken by pregnant women, ibuprofen can harm the fetus. Women who are maybe, or may become pregnant should not touch Abiratron tablets without protective gloves. If a pregnant woman takes or touches abiraterone tablets, she should contact her doctor immediately.
- Men with whom a female partner is taking abiraterone should use effective contraception during treatment and for 3 weeks after the last dose. Talk to your doctor about the types of birth control that are right for you.
You should know that this medicine can reduce fertility in men. Talk to your doctor about the risks of taking ibuprofen.
What special nutritional advice should I follow?
Continue your usual diet unless your doctor tells you otherwise.
What side effects can this medicine reason?
Abiraterone may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are harsh or do not go absent:
- combined bulge or pain
- groin ache
- burning flash (an unexpected wave of gentle or strong body heat)
- complexity lessening asleep or stay asleep
A number of side effects can be grave. If you knowledge any of these symptoms, call your doctor right away:
- emotion pale or dizzy
- fast or uneven heartbeats
- power flaw or aches
- support pain
- bump of the hand, foot, ankles, or inferior legs
- skin complaint
- strange staining or blood loss
- great weariness
- not have of power
- loss of hunger
- pain in the higher correct part of the abdomen
- staining of the skin or eyes
- flu-like symptoms such as fever
- blood in urine
- tricky, sore, or recurrent urination
- fillet crack
Abiraterone may reason other side effects. Call your physician if you have any strange evils while captivating this medicine.
If you knowledge a graveside effect, you or your doctor may propel an account to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) MedWatch unfavorable occasion coverage agenda online (https://www.onlinetelebrand.com/ ) or by phone (+92-320-6337070).
What should I know about storage space and removal of this medicine?
Keep this medicine in the container in which it came, tightly closed, and out of reach of children. Keep it at room temperature and away from excessive heat and humidity (not in the bathroom).
It is important to keep all medicines out of the reach of children because many containers (such as weekly pill minders and eye drops, creams, patches, and inhalers) are not resistant to children and can be easily opened by young children. To protect young children from poisoning, always wear protective caps and immediately place the medication in a safe place – which is up and away and out of their sight and out of reach.
Unnecessary medicines should be disposed of in special ways to ensure that pets, children, and others do not use them. Instead, the best way to dispose of your medication is through a medication program. Talk to your pharmacist or contact your local waste/recycling department to find out about take-back programs in your community. See the FDA’s Safe Disposal of Medicine website (https://www.onlinetelebrand.com/ ) for more information if you do not have access to the Takeback program.
In case of emergency/overdose
In case of overdose, call the Poison Control Helpline at +92-320-6337070. Information is also available online at https://www.onlinetelebrand.com/ help. If the victim has fallen, has had a seizure, is having difficulty breathing, or is unable to wake up, call 911 emergency services immediately.
What other information should I know?
Make all appointments with your doctor and laboratory. Your blood pressure should be checked regularly. Your doctor will order some laboratory tests to test your body’s response to abortion.
Don’t let anyone else take your medicine.
It is important that you keep a written list of all prescription and over-the-counter medications, as well as products such as vitamins, minerals, or other dietary supplements. You should bring this list with you whenever you visit a doctor or if you are admitted to a hospital.
Visit Now The Largest Online Shopping Website: onlinetelebrand.com